Mountain Pacific, Inc.’s corporate structure is to implement projects that meet and exceed the client’s expectation (success) by applying a wealth of interdisciplinary knowledge (innovation) to produce safe, cost efficient and environmentally responsible designs (quality).
- Enjoy your work and you will work hard
- Maintain the highest ethical standards
- Use your knowledge and instincts
- Perform all work in a safe manner
- Be comfortable but respectful of others
- Maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle
- Fully satisfy the Client’s needs and expectations
- Achieve and exceed industry standards
- Optimize efficiency for MPI and the Client
- Develop new solutions for best results
- Grow and diversify
- Produce sustainable profits
Our Principals are experts in their fields yet are available to our clients and employees on a day-to-day basis to provide solutions to address any challenge that may arise through the development of a project.
Our staffing philosophy is to employ engineers with degrees and entrepreneurial skills that not only complement our current capabilities but continually expand MPI’s ability to perform in a new and unique way. All employees are encouraged to use their knowledge in innovative methods, test possibilities and experiment in order to develop the “best” solution on any task.
Mountain Pacific’s Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Procedures (link/tag to pdf) ensure that all projects comply with and/or exceed industry standards. The QA/QC procedures provide guidelines for management and execution of projects to the full satisfaction of clients and adherence with applicable engineering standards and specifications.
By following the QA/QC procedures, which are linked to MPI’s mission which is “Quality + Innovation = Success”, our employees can achieve our goals of satisfying customer needs while providing superior products, cost-effectiveness and innovation in civil engineering.